Terms & Conditions
1. These General terms and conditions of use are entered into by and between you and Toile Showroom. In the promises and obligations herein, and intending to be legally bound, you and Toile Showroom hereby agree as follows: Your access to and use of the Toile Showroom site is subject to these Terms, as well as any modifications issued by Toile Showroom to these Terms, and all applicable laws and regulations. By using this site, you agree to and will be deemed to be bound by these terms. If you do not want to be bound by these Terms, do not use the Toile Showroom site.
2. Toile Showroom shall have right at any time and without prior notice, at its sole discretion, to revise these Terms or to impose new terms and conditions with respect to access to or use of Toile Showroom. Such revisions and additions shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised or additional terms and conditions on Toile Showroom.
3. The text, images, photographs, graphics, logos illustrations, descriptions, data, and other material provided on Toile Showroom, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are referred to collectively as the “content”. The content may contain errors, omissions, or typographical errors or may be out of date. Toile Showroom may change, delete, or update any content at any time and without prior notice.
4. All prices displayed on Toile Showroom are quoted in Canadian dollars. Toile Showroom may restrict delivery to addresses within Canada and the United States. Toile Showroom will add shipping and handling fees and applicable sales/use tax. Toile Showroom reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications and prices on products and services offered on Toile Showroom without incurring any obligation to you. Products displayed on this site are available while supplies last. Toile Showroom reserves the right to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to any customer without prior notification.
5. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITAION OF LIABILITY AS TO PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.We want you to be completely satisfied with your Toile Showroom purchase. If for any reason you are not entirely pleased with a product you purchased on Toile Showroom, simply return the item within 15 days or receipt for exchange or full refund of the purchase price. Refunds will be issued in the same method as the order was paid. After 15 days, all returns, replacements, service, and support must be handled directly between you and the manufacturer.
6. PLACING AN ORDER. Ordering online with toileboutique.com is as easy as 1,2,3. First, browse through our selection of exciting items and choose the item (s) you would like to purchase. Then add the item to your shopping cart and proceed shopping or continue to check out.
7. CANCELING MY ORDER. After you have clicked “Place Order”, your order begins to process and you cannot make any online changes to your order. To change or cancel your order prior to shipment, you must contact Customer Service by phone at (514) 486-2424 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that most orders process quickly and can enter the shipping process within minutes, if your order has already entered the shipping process, it cannot be changed or canceled.
8. SALES TAX. Toile Showroom is required by law to charge appropriate sales tax for orders with ship to address within the province of Quebec.
9. SECURITY. We use secure socket Layer (SSL) encryption to ensure that your personal information cannot be intercepted and read by a third party. None of our customers have ever reported fraudulent use of their credit card information is being used without your knowledge; you should contact your credit card company immediately.
10. RETURNS. 15-day money-back guarantee. We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase online from toileboutique.com. If you are not satisfied with an item that you have purchased online, you may return the item within 15 days for a full refund of the purchase price, minus the shipping, handling or other charges. Products may be returned within 15 days of receipt of the items. All items must be in its original packaging and in its original condition with labels still attached. LAUNDERED ITEMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. MONOGRAMMED ITEMS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE OR REFUND UNLESS THERE IS A MANUFACTURES DEFECT OR ERROR. For hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns on any duvets, pillows or featherbeds. We do not offer refunds on custom orders, which include custom measurements, custom stitch colors and non-regular stock items. If we receive returns that do not comply, they will be returned to you and no credit will be issued. Each package required a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). All sales become final after 15 days from receipt of shipment.
11. CREDIT. You can expect a refund within 30 days of our receiving your returned product. You will be refunded the shipping cost if the return is a result of a manufacturer error or a shipping error on our part.
12. SHIPPING. We currently offer Standard Ground. Most of our customers in Canada and United States receive their orders in just 8 to 10 business days. We are sorry but we do not offer Saturday or Sunday delivery. For Express or Next day service, please contact directly Customer Service by phone at (514) 486-2424 or by email at email@example.com. We’re sorry, but we do not deliver to PO boxes. You must provide us with a valid residential address in order to accommodate your request.
13. U.S. ORDERS. Please be aware that customers in the U.S will bear the sole responsibility for any taxes and duties your local customs office may charge. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this value. If you refuse any shipment from Toile Showroom, you are still responsible for the original shipping costs as well as any duties, taxes and customs charges. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise refund. Please Note: We cannot be held responsible for Custom's actions (damage or duties, fees, etc) upon opening your package, as well as any associated costs of returning the package to us.
For any further questions regarding our Terms, Conditions, Returns and Privacy, please contact us by phone at (514) 486-2424 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.